CPT as the non-profit trustee of your Special Needs Trust
- We cost less than most banks and trustees
- We can setup your trust in a matter of days
- We accept cases of any size
- We accept clients of any age
- We accept Court Supervised cases
- We accept Structured Settlements/Annuities & Medicare Set-Asides
- With an attorneys counsel you can setup your own trust
- We are available in AZ, CA, FL, NJ & OH
The four step setup:
- Submit: Trust documents will be sent in three business days.
- Sign: Review trust disclosure, sign and notarize documents.
- Fund: We will send you specific funding instructions once we have signed trust documents.
- Notification: We will send you a agency notification letter to mail.
Why you were referred to us:
CPT brings peace of mind to beneficiaries and their families through a special needs trust that is able to protect eligibility for public benefits such as Medicaid and SSI. We’re committed to helping you through the challenges you may have to face in such a situation.
You have been referred to us because you are currently utilizing or need to qualify for Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). You may be receiving a settlement in a class action or personal injury lawsuit or have existing assets you need to protect. However, to protect your eligibility for such governmental assistance programs, you need to utilize a Special Needs Trust. Take a look at our program and see why we have the safest program available.
Special Needs Trusts are designed to supplement, not replace, the basic support that Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicaid provide. This means that funds from the trust can be utilized to pay for comforts that otherwise could not be paid for by public assistance programs.
CPT helps you protect the eligibility requirements needed for public assistance programs while you access funds from your trust. We assist with the management of accessing and monitoring the use of your Special Needs Trust funds. Our staff will assist you with making purchases that are aligned with the regulations that govern Medicaid and SSI eligibility.
CPT coordinates services, allowing beneficiaries to receive the utmost advantages available from our Special Needs Trust program. Through a streamlined systems interface and call center, our staff works closely with the beneficiary/advocate by building and maintaining a comfortable working relationship. We will work with you diligently to assist you with your needs.